Location: El Segundo, CA.
Job type: Full Time
Who we are:
Cloud Cover Music (CCM) is a rapidly growing B2B background streaming (SaaS) music/messaging solutions provider with key A/V hardware, installation and digital signage partnerships in place. We compete in an exciting, fast-paced, industry that is fun and rewarding. The team is comprised of bright, challenge loving, diverse people. In our non-hierarchical environment, this position will be one of the top influencers/decision-makers in the organization. Everyone is a key team member and personal learning and customer satisfaction are paramount! We are looking for a self-driven, take no prisoners Enterprise solutions sales professional with experience selling into retail IT and Marketing groups.
- Build a pipeline and achieve monthly and quarterly sales targets for your assigned book of business, e.g., retail (restaurant, apparel, C-store, wireless etc.), education, medical.
- Actively build a network within priority industry verticals for 100+ location accounts for the successful positioning of CCM… the value player in the B2B music space.
- ‘Cradle to close’ management all prospect relationships (IT, Marketing, Operations leaders) through the sales cycle including negotiations, sales presentations, proposal development, and contract (MSA, SLA & SOW).
- Understand the customer pain and buying process and organize CCM to achieve enterprise wins.
- Current account manager/director with at least 5-7 years selling to major customers with over 100 locations
- Specific current relationships with major retail companies such as franchisee groups and owned and operated retailers. Existing relationships mandatory.
- Products sold in the past can be enterprise software (SaaS or installed), hardware systems, point-of sale systems and media products.
- Must have intimate knowledge of and ability to articulate the specific bid/buying process, cycle time and politics for at least five Enterprise relationships/companies.
- BA/BS degree in Business, Sales or IT.
- Have closed at least one Enterprise sale over $250K for a retailer in past year.
- SaaS selling and music industry experience a plus.
Skills and Approach:
- Generally, entrepreneurial, ambitious and specifically passionate about the power of the correct music to build retail businesses
- Ability to navigate through prospect organizations, politics and committees.
- Experienced and technically proficient in CRM, G-Drive, B2B social media and customer engagement platforms.
- Ability to drive CCM to defeat competition
- High comfort level with senior prospect and customer management.
- Ability to articulate benefits and help customers justify.
- Demonstrated closing skills.
- Ability to “project manage” the sale and manage the relationship through fulfillment.
- Strong team player.
- Compelling presenter.
- Willingness to travel about 50% of time.
- Competitive Salary: Year one earnings potential +$250,000
- Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Stock Options
- Spectacular new office overlooking LAX (from Malibu to DTLA) in El Segundo tower.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Please email PDF resumes or questions to Mark Lehman (CEO) email@example.com