The CSM plays a key role in helping our rapidly growing customer base adopt, engage and benefit from the Cloud Cover Music service offerings. The customer base ranges from single locations to large franchises with different brand and operational requirements.
- Lead the CS team to take care of on-boarding logistics, product training and successful adoption while building relationships that gather feedback from customers as key input into the products and service level.
- Be hands on. Directly involved in the day to day implementation and evolution of customers through their subscription lifetime.
- Continuously identify and refine the key success factors for customers to effectively communicate changes to drive customer success and expansion.
- Be the voice of the customer. Gather feedback through surveys, interviews and focus groups in order to keep a measured pulse on the customer base satisfaction level and continue to improve customer relationships and keeping churn low.
- Work with Product Marketing and Product Management to formulate actionable plans on features, usability and messaging.
- Monitor product usage and identify behavioral risk patterns which may indicate dissatisfaction and potential churn, while getting in touch with at risk customers to understand the obstacles.
- Build ongoing relationships by helping and informing customers of things like tips and tricks to increase the proper utilization of the services.
- Create best practice based repeatable processes for remediation of issues.
- Enhance and deliver weekly reporting key metrics for executive and product roadmap discussions and actions.
- Manage the support team (schedules, training) to deliver top notch, friendly and efficient customer experience.
- Help drive customer references and case studies.
- 5+ years experience in a customer facing success or account management position, including SaaS and Enterprise level experience (large companies have different processes and demands than single locations).
- Proven track record of consistent professionalism in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Combination of strong interpersonal and executional/technical skills to foster an innovative, strong team environment.
- Technically competent with networking, software and technical troubleshooting.
- Bachelor's degree.